Truman is committed to minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment and conserving natural resources.
Truman integrates our environmental policy into all work practices at all levels by:
- Offering a mandatory staff education program to all current employees and new hires outlining Truman’s Environmental Policy.
- Providing all necessary resources for employees to conduct their work in accordance to our environmental regulations.
- Implementing an office recycling program and empowering all employees to recycle whenever possible.
- Installing appropriate signage throughout our office to educate staff and visitors of our environmental practices
- Providing bike racks and shower facilities to encourage employees to bike to work.
- Installing energy efficient lighting throughout our building.
- Equipping all bathrooms with automatic flush urinals and faucets.
- Continuously monitoring and load-matching of heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems.
- Continually improving the effectiveness and efficiency of environmental management through assessments.
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations and environmental requirements