Real Estate Services
Real Estate Services
Need to sell your home? Want to coordinate your sale with you new Truman purchase? We can help!
Truman utilizes only the top real estate team in the country, no one will help sell your current home faster. We guarantee it! Our comprehensive real estate services program is broken down into 3 simple steps and is included with your Truman purchase.
1. Setting the Listing Price
Choosing the right price for your property is critical to your success in selling. To get the right price we’ll need to compare your property to similar properties nearby that have recently sold. This is typically called a detailed market or comparative market analysis (CMA) presentation. We’ll do this by downloading recent sales data about properties similar to yours from the local MLS® System, private sales and create a comparative market analysis. We’ll also need to take into account: any type of renovations or repairs that need to be done before selling.
2. Marketing Your Home & Keeping You Informed
- Dedicated local top 1% nationwide real estate marketing team
- Online marketing strategy – recent statistics indicate more than 90% of buyers shop for homes online
- Professional Photo Shoot of your home
- Digital reporting and updates anytime there is a showing on your home or any sales activity in your area
- Multiple listing service exposure both to licensed REALTORS and public through MLS.ca
- Digital and Print brochures detailing all the selling features of your home
- Newspaper, Community and direct mailer marketing
- Yard Signs and Open Houses (upon request)
- Professional Staging (*additional fee required)
3. Negotiating the Sale
- Our specialists will work with you to negotiate the best possible price on your behalf
- We will also consider contingencies such as financing and inspection costs etc. during this stage
- Ensure that all paper work is complete and binding
- We will coordinate the closing of your existing home to coincide with your Truman home purchase
Below you will find the 6 easy steps that each realtor must follow in order to add Truman’s communities to their listings. Should you require any further information on this process please Contact one of our client services representatives.
In person, with the Sales Liaisons in the community of interest on your initial visit to the show home, register your client. A client cannot register a realtor acting on their behalf, the REALTOR® MUST be present on the initial visit with their client. If you are not present with your client we will not accept a registration via phone call or email.
- The Realtor
Client Registration agreement must be completed in its entirety with your signature and the date and must be present at initial visit. Truman is not responsible by any means whatsoever should you have a buyer brokerage agreement with a client of Truman. This is between you and your client, please do not involve or contact Truman regarding such agreements that Truman is not a part of.
Commission amounts must be negotiated with the community Area Manager and the terms of cooperation confirmed prior to an offer to purchase.
Our Client Service Specialists will complete and process the purchase agreement and all necessary contracts. The customer will receive copies of all documentation.
All contracts must be executed within ninety (90) days of prospect/agent registration, otherwise become null and void.
Payment is received 5 Days after the customer takes occupancy of their new home or upon firm date. Please refer to area sales centres for more details.