Do I need a lawyer in Alberta to buy a property in Alberta?
Yes, to do land title registration the lawyer who processes the closing documents needs to be in Alberta. You can sign your closing documents from the comfort of your own home – lawyers in Alberta can sign closing documents via online virtual meeting (i.e Zoom) and then courier them back to you.

Truman - Live better. Live Truman.


Live better.®